AddIn + Material is an online platform aimed to create a convenient one-stop destination for homeowners to shop renovation materials, as well as raise the visibility of material suppliers and distributors.
WHY JOIN ADDIN + MATERIAL
- Achieve increased sales by expanding your business model from business-to-business (B2B) to include a business-to-consumer (B2C) online market for homeowners to buy directly from you
- Digitise your business and reach a wider geographical market by selling on an online mall
- Promote your brand and products amongst homeowners and interior designers
- Connect directly with homeowners and industry professionals to foster a more vibrant renovation and interior design scene
MORE ABOUT ADDIN
- AddIn is the first China-ASEAN vertical e-commerce platform selling products and services in four key home areas – home and furnishing, interior design, renovation and building materials.
- It is a strategic partnership between China and Singapore, with milestones graced by Shandong’s Vice Governor and Singapore’s Senior Minister of State for Trade & Industry and Education, as well as Singaporean Ambassador to China.
- AddIn offers consumers an online-to-offline shopping experience by partnering Musée, an interior design and experiential centre with branches in Singapore and Beijing, to showcase its products.
- Promotes a more vibrant marketplace. Facilitate brands exchange and presence as ASEAN brands enter China and Chinese brands reach a wider regional audience.
CRITERIA FOR JOINING ADDIN + MATERIAL
- Must be selling in the market for at least 2 years
- Main supplier or distributor – products cannot be outsourced from other supplier
- Able to commit to providing direct warranty to clients and provide after-sales customer service as needed
- Maintain a professional conduct when interacting with all parties within the community